WE’RE SEARCHING FOR OUR NEXT SENIOR PASTOR!
Isaiah 48:17 Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
1. Ordained Baptist Minister with knowledge of Baptist polity, doctrine, and beliefs
2. Divinity degree from an accredited theological seminary (preferred)
3. Three (3) years of Pastoral experience
Is God calling you to do this work in this part of the vineyard? Start by praying and then send your Candidate Packet to Shilohbg127@gmail.com via email or mail by August 31, 2022.
The initial package should include the following information:
1. Cover letter that communicates why God is calling you to Shiloh Baptist Church and how you would address the growth of the youth ministry and decline in church membership.
2. Current resume with relevant ministry, professional and educational experiences, and contact information: home address, email, cell phone and home phone.
3. Copies of your ministerial licenses and degree(s).
4. Two videos of your most recent sermons during a worship service. Acceptable formats are DVD, internet address if the sermon is available via the internet, or flash drive.
5. Three letters of reference/recommendation (letters must be submitted from a clergy, a community leader, and a youth/young adult).
The Pastoral Search Committee will acknowledge receipt of your package by email notification.
Deacon Dr. Sanja Hudson, Chairperson Pastoral Search Committee (Confidential)
Email Address: Shilohbg127@gmail.com
Mail Address: Shiloh Baptist Church - Attn: Dr. Sanja Hudson - PO Box 177 Bowling Green, VA 22427
Yours in Christ,
Shiloh Baptist Church Pastoral Search Committee